CALL FOR PROPOSALS CLOSED
Description and rules for participation
The Covid-19 Call supports innovation projects to contribute to the management of the current and future pandemic crisis. The call specifically gives support to clinical and translational proposals that include clearly targeted technologies or projects to prevent, treat, monitor, or diagnose the COVID-19 disease.
The call gives support to clinical and translational proposals that include clearly targeted technologies or projects to prevent, treat, monitor, or diagnose the COVID-19 disease. We boost your bio-health innovation to bring it closer to society. We offer:
Financial support to complete your development plan.
Non-financial and ad-hoc support for tailored mentorship, training and networking.
Improve your project visibility, impact and network contacts.
Is your project a potential candidate? Please review the following requirements:
For the Projects:
- Clinical and translational projects that include clearly targeted technologies to prevent, treat, monitor, or diagnose the COVID-19 disease.
For the Beneficiary:
- They must be non-profit legal entities based in Spain or Portugal.
- Type of entity: Universities, university foundations, research and transfer centres, technology centres, hospitals, hospital foundations and non-profit institutions whose main activity is research.
- The Beneficiary is the entity that generated the Assets and/or will develop the project.
- One same Beneficiary may complete more than one application provided that they are associated to different protected or protectable Asset(s) resulting from different research projects.
For the Project Leaders:
- Project leaders must be legal persons with tertiary qualifications (university graduate, professor or doctor).
- Their exclusive or main dedication to the validation Project, according to the Promoters criteria, for the business idea or transfer to market is required. Project Leader may not be involved in more than one application.
- The Project Leaders may or may not be the leader of the research project that generated the Asset(s).
- He or she must have the acceptance of the Beneficiary to lead the project.
The Call provides financial support of up to €300,000 for a maximum of 24 months.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
All the information about the call, the conditions for participating in the selection process and the legal aspects can be found in the Rules for Participation.
We strongly recommend reading carefully the following documents before submitting your proposal.
Questions and answers: firstname.lastname@example.org.